COME WORK WITH US
Help Us Floor Our Customers!
ABOUT GRAHAMS FLOORING AND DESIGN:
We pride ourselves on providing a positive, great place to work where people are empowered in their jobs and celebrated for their strengths. We embrace a culture where we have fun, celebrate success, and genuinely care for each other and our customers. If you have a service heart and enjoy working in a high energy environment, this just may be the place for you. Our mission is to build lasting relationships, to offer focused, solution-based experiences with the highest level of trust and integrity, and to make a positive impact in the lives of our customers.
FRONT DESK & SALES SUPPORT POSITION
Job Description and Expectations
Job Title: FRONT DESK & SALES SUPPORT
Pay: $16.83 hr. / Non-exempt
Reports to: Operations Manager
Creation Date: 12/12/18
The Front Desk/Sales Support position is absolutely critical to our success. Projecting a warm, inviting and trustworthy persona invested in customer support is the key responsibility of this position. The job essentials are: ensuring customer satisfaction, helping sales people do their best for our customers, and thorough, accurate performance of administrative duties. Follow-through on delivering what is promised is imperative. Proficiency in computer operations is also essential to support our customers and our sales people.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Likes talking to lots of different kinds of people
- Strong attention to detail
- Integrity, honesty and kindness
- Likes learning new products and new processes
- Comfort with social media
- Ability to handle client concerns with tact and professionalism
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Willingness to work hard
- Answer main telephone line; screen and direct calls
- Process down-payments and order requests
- Send installation reminders to customers
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Light bookkeeping and data entry
- Get mail and run errands if needed
- Coordinate meetings and organize catering
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies
- Help track samples and maintain showroom displays
- Respond to online inquiries
- Assist walk-in customers
- Set up estimating appointments for sales associates (Outlook Calendar) and create sales leads (RFMS)
- Coordinate Property Mgmt. Account Manager schedule
- Assist sales team as needed with client contacts, surveys, events, marketing, and social media posting
- Prepare product warranty and specification information for customers
- Track Manufacturer Sales Reps visits and organize informational meetings
- Create and maintain loyal customers through client-friendly service, thank-yous and referral program
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent phone manner and comfort with multi-line phone system
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with MS Outlook/Calendar, Word and Excel
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance
- Comfort learning industry specific computing system
- Must be able to provide, understand, and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form
- Able to prioritize daily tasks and respond to client communications within 24hrs
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to drive for daily errands to bank, post office, office supplies, etc.
- Ability to lift items up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to lift items above head to place on shelves and remove from shelves daily/as needed.
- Occasionally light labor assisting the team moving stock or samples.
Must be available Monday through Friday, plus some weekend & evening dates. Position is a 40 hours/week hourly position with hours between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Graham’s Flooring and Design is in Loveland, Colorado. Employee will work in Loveland but must be open to occasional travel in the Northern Colorado Region.