If the term “vinyl flooring” brings up memories of the old, unsightly version that your parents or grandparents had in their home, you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you see how far it’s come. Available in multiple forms including sheets and tiles, vinyl flooring is as versatile as it is beautiful.
Here are some of its many advantages:
● Ease of installation. Installation by a professional installer is quick and efficient, minimizing the inconvenience on you and your family.
● A wide variety of options. Vinyl comes in an array of designs, textures, and colors. There are even vinyls that mimic the look and feel of stone, wood, and other materials. It’s safe to say that regardless of your decor, there is a vinyl product that will complement it beautifully.
● Ease of maintenance. Vinyl flooring is simple to take care of. All that’s required is sweeping up any dust or dirt that accumulates and damp mopping with an approved vinyl cleaning solution to clean up stains.
● Affordability. The cost per square foot of vinyl flooring tends to be far below that of other types of flooring. There is, of course, variation between the entry-level vinyl and the premium materials, but even at the high end it’s a very cost-effective flooring option.
● Durability. When properly installed and maintained, vinyl stands up well to traffic and can last for decades.
● Comfort. Vinyl flooring doesn’t get as cold as some other materials in the winter and is relatively soft underfoot. In fact, some types have a padded layer that makes them that much more comfortable to walk or stand on.
● Water and stain defense. Vinyl’s water- and stain-resistant properties make it a great option for bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms.
So, forget what you may have learned about vinyl flooring years ago and take another look. Call us or come by and we’ll show you some truly gorgeous samples. We can also talk with you about your design goals and the installation process. Vinyl may just be the perfect flooring for you!