Vinyl flooring isn’t what it used to be. Vinyl flooring is a great option now for any budget and decoration palette, and even includes a water proof core vinyl solution. Luxury vinyl flooring now mimics slate, marble, wood and luxury vinyl plank along with a wide variety of other patterns. There is also sheet flooring, which can mimic the look and feel of stone, wood, leather and other materials. Finally there is vinyl tile, which is more traditional all allows you a nearly endless variation of tile flooring patterns for your flooring needs. Take a look at what we can offer.
The benefits of vinyl flooring go far beyond its durability and wear resistant qualities. All vinyl still retains its great high usage qualities, such as being water and stain resistant, along with its ability to last for years with little wear. Both sheet flooring and vinyl tiles are easy to maintain, easy to clean and extremely affordable.
A great new up and coming product that offers all the benefits of both laminate and vinyl, rigid core vinyl is made of a solid vinyl core that is waterproof, but has a locking system much like laminate so it “floats” on the floor. This product can be installed without an underlayment, much like laminate, but it is extremely water resistant so it’s great for bathrooms, laundry rooms and kitchens. It can also be installed on stairs! While a bit more expensive than vinyl, this price difference can often be offset by not needing the underlayment.
- The smooth surface of your luxury vinyl means it is virtually maintenance free.
- Sweep and damp mop the floor on a regular basis.
- Use entry mats to stop as much dirt prior to entry of the building.
- Use hard plastic or felt pads under heavy furniture to prevent point loads. Use flat, polished metal glides with a minimum 1” diameter under chairs and stools. Non-staining felt pads can be used provided they are changed on a regular basis to prevent dirt, debris and sand buildup. Wide, non-staining casters at least 2” in diameter or floor protectors should be used on rolling furniture such as office chairs.
- Never slide heavy furniture over unprotected floors.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
451 Denver Ave, Loveland, Colorado 80537, United States
Mon. - Fri.: 9am - 5pm
Evening & Weekend Hours Available by Appointment