Waterproof and Water Resistant Flooring
Loveland & Fort Collins Flooring
Graham’s Waterproof Flooring
Water resistant flooring products consists of four layers:
- Backing that provides the base of the material
- A core that resists water
- The “picture” or printed layer
- A protective top layer
And the best part? Water resistant flooring:
- Resists damage from water
- Is durable, easy to maintain and clean
- Serves as a great option for imperfect subfloors
- Stands up well to abuse and is more comfortable to walk on than tile.
On top of that, water resistant flooring is durable, relatively easy to install and maintain, more affordable than wood, and comes in almost any style you’re looking for.
To maintain your water resistant flooring products:
- Sweep and damp mop on a regular basis.
- Use mats and rugs to stop as much dirt as possible from entering the area where the flooring is installed.
- Use hard plastic or felt pads under heavy furniture to prevent point loads.
- Never slide heavy furniture on unprotected floors.
Request a Consultation
Request Your Free Consultation
We will come to your property - with samples and ideas - for a FREE consultation!
451 N Denver Ave
M-F: 9am – 5pm
Showroom by appt only