Graham's Waterproof Flooring
Waterproof Flooring for Your Home or Office
Looking for a flooring that can stand up well in humid or wet environments? Check out Graham’s waterproof vinyl flooring – it offers all the benefits of both laminate and vinyl. It has a solid waterproof core with a locking system that makes it easier to install directly on your subfloor. It doesn’t need an underlayment, which makes it a great candidate with spaces that have uneven subfloors. The best part? It’s water resistance makes it a great candidate for bathrooms, laundry rooms and kitchens!
Waterproof flooring consists of four layers:
- Backing that provides the base of the material
- A core that resists water
- The “picture” or printed layer
- A protective top layer
And the best part? Waterproof flooring:
- Resists damage from water
- Is durable, easy to maintain and clean
- Serves as a great option for imperfect subfloors
- Stands up well to abuse and is more comfortable to walk on than tile.
On top of that, waterproof flooring is durable, relatively easy to install and maintain, more affordable than wood, and comes in almost any style you’re looking for.
To maintain your waterproof flooring:
- Sweep and damp mop on a regular basis.
- Use mats and rugs to stop as much dirt as possible from entering the area where the flooring is installed.
- Use hard plastic or felt pads under heavy furniture to prevent point loads.
- Never slide heavy furniture on unprotected floors.
Ready to get started with waterproof flooring? Give us a call, or stop by the showroom, and let’s get your project started!
New Waterproof Flooring Customers:
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW WATER PROOF FLOORS – PREP SHEET (PDF Download )