Loveland & Fort Collins Laminate Flooring
Graham's Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring for Your Home or Office
Laminate flooring has come a long way over the last 20 years to become one of the most competitive flooring products available. It has the look and feel of wood, while maintaining a lower cost and proving itself to be more durable than normal wood flooring.
At Graham’s, we offer a wide variety of high-quality laminate wood flooring, with the look you’re going for, including products from:
On top of that, laminate flooring is durable, relatively easy to install and maintain, more affordable than wood, and comes in almost any style you’re looking for.
Plus, maintaining your laminate flooring is simple:
- Never use wax, polish, soap, detergent, shine enhancer, or varnish.
- Use a dust mop or vacuum cleaner with soft bristle brush for dry maintenance.
- Use a laminate cleaner and spray a fine mist directly on a duster for slightly damp maintenance. Always wipe the flooring until no moisture is visible.
- Only dry clean bevel edge products.
- Don’t use any cleaning machines like spray mops, steam cleaners/mops, power cleaners.
- Avoid wet maintenance, and avoid letting any liquids stand on laminate flooring.
Looking for the installation cost for laminate flooring? Give us a call, or stop by the showroom, and let’s get your project started!
New Laminate Flooring Customers:
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW LAMINATE FLOORS – PREP SHEET (PDF Download )