Graham's Hardwood Flooring
Hardwood Flooring for Your Home or Office
When considering hardwood for your home or office, it’s important to consider two things – what look you’re going for, and how much foot traffic that space sees. Thankfully, our in-house designers can help you work through these considerations to help you find a hardwood flooring that fits your lifestyle.
Graham’s has endless varieties of hardwood flooring to meet your needs – solid, engineered, pre-finished or sand and finish in your choice of woods like Hickory, Oak, Maple, Walnut or Birch from companies like:
- Bella Cera
On top of that, wood flooring adds value to your home. It’s easy to clean, and has strength and durability to last for many, many years.
If you previously installed wood flooring, and it’s just time for a refinish, Graham’s can help with that too! Under regular use, hardwood floors lose their protective layer and need to be refinished every 10-12 years, though heavy use and pets can reduce that time. Refinishing a wood floor can make it brand new and even change the entire look of a room, based on the finish color you choose.
To maintain your hardwood flooring:
- Never use wax, polish, soap, detergent, shine enhancer, or varnish.
- Use a dust mop or vacuum cleaner with soft bristle brush for dry maintenance.
- Use a laminate cleaner and spray a fine mist directly on a duster for slightly damp maintenance. Always wipe the flooring until no moisture is visible.
- Don’t use any cleaning machines like spray mops, steam cleaners/mops, power cleaners.
- Avoid wet maintenance, and avoid letting any liquids stand on laminate flooring.
- Try to maintain the humidity in your home to at least 20% to avoid gapping between boards.
Ready to install or refinish your existing hardwood floors? Give us a call, or stop by the showroom, and let’s get your project started!
New Hardwood Flooring Customers: