As things begin to reopen, we at Graham’s Flooring and Design continue to be committed to the health and safety of our customers, employees, and installation partners. Depending on our customers level of comfort, we are available for virtual consultations, in-home consultations and measures, and showroom visits by appointment. For face to face meetings, we are implementing the following procedures:
- We will respectfully keep 6 feet away from customers. No handshakes, a smile and wave work great!
- We are wearing masks and ask that you do too.
- We are wiping down all samples after every use and wiping down the entire showroom after each customer visit.
- We are reducing the number of employees at the store at any one time. Our staff wears masks around one another and are keeping 6’ distances between ourselves.
- We are committed to washing hands frequently.
- We are closely monitoring our health. We will reschedule if we are feeling sick, have a cough or fever.
- We ask that you not come to our showroom or have us in your home if you are feeling sick, have a cough or fever
For installations, we are following the same protocol as above. Our installers will wear masks if there are people in the home where they are installing. They will minimize the number of surfaces they touch, and are wiping down door knobs and light switches.
We are closely monitoring the advise of local health and government agencies and are updating our procedures accordingly. Thank you for being part of the Graham’s family, we are all in this together!