Now that things are opening up again, we’re scheduling more in-home consultations. We’ve missed you and can’t wait to help you with your next home project! Let’s review some of the steps we follow to ensure safety and we’ll review our contactless estimate process.
Importance of Safety
- Whether we’re in your home or you’re in our showroom, we wear masks and ask that you do the same.
- We use a contactless estimate process at your home, and stand six feet apart from you to gather flooring measurements.
- Before we head to your home, we thoroughly wash our hands for at least 20 seconds and then put on gloves.
- We also wear gloves in your home and to handle flooring samples. We thoroughly wipe all samples down before and after visiting customers’ homes.
- Finally, we wipe down showroom surfaces, samples, chairs and door handles between customer visits to the showroom.
Watch this video to see the precautions we’re taking at our showroom and in your home.
We use Mobile Measure to track all details for your project without having to touch anything in your home. This way you receive a complete estimate with all your project’s products and services before we leave your home. You won’t be surprised later because we include every detail in your estimate. In addition, you can easily swap out flooring options to see the impact on cost.
Check out our Estimate Video to learn more from Regina and see Mobile Measure in action!